Thursday 18 December 2008

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for wishing it was still this morning.

I really wish it was still this morning. This time 12 hours ago saw me relaxed, smiling, being hugged and drinking coffee with the man I love. Nothing beats our lie-ins!

I can hardly stop smiling as to concentrate. I have so many memories of the last few beautiful days (I'm being careful what I reveal!) that my head is spinning. MYB really is wonderful.

I can't even begin to type for fear of causing any discomfort for MYB's two but he cannot do much wrong right now. I heart our pub lunches, giggling, walks in the freezing cold, dinners out, wine drinking and cuddles. Oh my God, I'm SO happy!

I wore something really simple and comfortable today as it was freezing cold but this outfit would have been perfect for a day filled with a lazy morning, pub lunch, goodbye cuddles and a final train journey- if only the sun was shining! I adore this coral skirt and it's a snip at around £11 from Forever21. I've paired the skirt with a grey vest and cardigan and pretty blue flats. Finally, a necklace from Urban outfitters, a ring by Fred Flare and a classic Chanel 2.55. I miss him already...


Holding hands, drinking wine... by hollieanne