Tuesday 16 December 2008

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for getting everything finished for Christmas.

I'm in such a rush today...not enough hours at all! I successfully got one batch of work done today meaning that I can spend my Xmas relaxed with MYB.

Today's entry is short but sweet as I have to revise for a two hour exam tomorrow morning, pack my clothing to spend a few days with MYB and indeed catch up with MYB for giggling and excitement regarding tomorrow.

As I needed to be sharp and serious today, I've picked a really smart outfit. A simple belted black coat from Forever21, a gorgeous staple knit dress by Marc by Marc Jacobs and some wonderful shiny heels also by Forever21. The bag is Anya Hindmarch, tights are J-Crew and the scarf (which adds some much needed colour) is signature Missoni.


Finishing work. by hollieanne