Thursday 30 April 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for cancelling her birthday dinner.

Today has just been a big load of fail from the start and it's got worse. I'm just exhausted and tired. I got very little sleep last night and had an unproductive day of work. When I got home this evening, I took my mother to one side and explained how tired and low I felt. I cancelled dinner with my family tonight despite looking forward to it. I've been in bed since 4:30pm and I just plan on sleeping through the next few days. I'm sorry this entry isn't very happy and smiley, things aren't great tonight.

Anyway, this is the outfit I would have put together for a relaxed dinner with the people I love the most. I've used a vest by Splendid which I'd wear tucked into this stunning Dorothy Perkins skirt. I've added Chanel-a-like shoes from Topshop, an ASOS bangle and an Alexander McQueen scarf. To finish off the look, I've gone for a Marc B envelope stud bag.