Tuesday 14 April 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for the cinema with friends.

I have had such a fun night! Isn't it lovely how a few people getting together for a drink or two and a movie can cause such happiness? Simple evenings filled with laughter and a silly film are the best. I went to see 17 Again with a few friends, picking the film because it was the only thing we could all agree on. It was a sweet movie, you know, rather typical but lovely nonetheless.

Cinema hotdogs taste so much nicer, don't they? Especially when you're taking a bite out of a one belonging to your friend as they share your chocolates. I think the experience of just getting together, the five of us like it was tonight, and having fun just like children is really great and people don't do it as often as they should. I adore my friends more than ever tonight.

I'm really looking forward to this week. I have a date tomorrow, lovely plans for Thursday and the same again for Friday. It's nice having things all planned out, isn't it? I'll still be blogging though, don't worry!

I needed to dress casual but smart enough to sit and look pretty in a wine bar. My outfit tonight- a simple jeans/trench/clutch combo- really worked and so does this. This pretty grey cardigan is by Stella McCartney, I've added True Religion jeans and a stunning pair of heels by Fendi. Lanvin provide this pretty bracelet and this gorgeous purple crystal statement necklace. To finish off the outfit, I've gone for some studs from Dorothy Perkins and a lovely soft clutch by Marni. Hope you've had a great evening!