Sunday 5 April 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for being cross.

I've been having a bit of a rough few days- bit low, tired, flu- and I was positive I'd pick myself up today and feel refreshed for the coming week but apparently that wasn't to happen. MYB and I spent all last night chatting and trying to ease our stressed minds and, at a silly hour this morning, we said goodbye and went to sleep happy.

But MYB (My Yummy Bloke) text me and was insistent he spoke to me ASAP. Anyway, we ended up having a little falling out over some information he's been keeping from me (he'll not be around for five whole days as of tomorrow) and I've had to stop myself from crying in public all day because he just added to my stress. Silly, MYB. I adore him, I just wish he'd have had a little more belief in me.

We've made up (and bloody enjoyed it!) and we're swapping texts but my mind still feels busy and cloudy with all the work I have to do this week. I need a holiday.

However, on a positive note, I've gone for a kiss print dress from Dorothy Perkins for all those silly little misunderstandings that couples have that end up in romance and beautifulness. I've added some pink Forever21 flats, a necklace by ASOS and a ring by Betsey Johnson. Finally, I've added the gift which I hope I'll be getting as an "I'm sorry" gift, a beautiful navy Chanel bag. Hope you lot have had a fab weekend!


I was cross.
I was cross. by hollieanne featuring Forever21 flat shoes