Monday 20 April 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for getting back to normality.

The holidays are well and truly over and I landed back in education this evening with excitement. I dislike holidays, I've always been a work-a-holic and although I had masses of editing and writing to do over my break, it still didn't feel right. It was great to be feeling inspired and back in a classroom once more.

How lovely was the weather today, though? My word, it was incredible. As much as I spent four hours in a classroom, I enjoyed a skinny iced mocha from Starbucks whilst sitting in the sun and reading. I think tomorrow is supposed to be just as lovely so I'm going to take my laptop outside and write until the sun comes down. Oh, and see my father but I'll try and make that short and sweet.

So, onto the outfit. I've gone for cute and comfortable today. I've started with this gorgeous Alice + Olivia tank dress and kept the accessories light and fresh. I've added navy lace-ups from Dorothy Perkins, this stunning white bag by Fendi and a chain hairband by Miss Selfridge. The look is completed with a statement necklace from Forever21 and some gorgeous oversized sunnies by Miu Miu.