Monday 6 April 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for hating the bank.

Hmm, slightly odd day. I've never had major financial troubles in the sense of worrying about money for long periods of time but I did find myself feeling quite down today. Why is the bank such an unhappy place? They've made a muddle with my account and caused me a lot of stress. Have they said sorry? Nope. Silly bank.

I feel a bit lost this evening. It's night one of four without my love and it's weird to think I'm not going to hear him whisper pretty words to me as I drift off to sleep. I'll manage though, I'm a big girl!

Because the bank have messed up, any shopping I do this week must be High Street thus every item featured here is available on the great British High Street or online. I've started with a dress from New Look, added a bag from ASOS and gone for some amazing heels from Topshop. To accessorize the outfit a little more, I've gone for a jewel ring from Accessorize and earrings and chunky bangles also from Topshop. Hope you've had a great Monday!

I hate the bank.
I hate the bank. by hollieanne featuring Monsoon rings