Thursday 16 April 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for watching The Hills and perfection.

If you could spend a few hours living your dream, what would you do? I used to dream of Gucci shoes and living between London, New York and Paris but I'm rethinking all that. Right now, I'm living my dream. Right this second. I'm sat watching The Hills, I've had a few glasses of wine and I'm in the best company possible. Dreams are more realistic than they appear, quite often. Living the dream, for me, is normality.

The look I've gone for is simple, chic and very me. I've started with this beautiful 3.1 Phillip Lim shirt, added some super cute cropped Dolce and Gabbana cropped skinny jeans and then paired it all with these flats by Miu Miu. To finish the look, I've gone for a Topshop suede clutch and necklace and a ring by Monica Vivader. Hope you're all having a fabulous evening.