Thursday 23 April 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for being sick.

What was wrong with me today? I was perfectly fine this morning (apart from sleeping in) and enjoyed a philosophy lecture before getting ready to go and sort my sprained hand out. But then, just as I'd finished applying my lip balm and buttoning up my cardigan, I went all faint and nearly passed out. And then I was sick. I'm lush, right? Yuck!

I came home this afternoon, drank lots of green tea water and felt a little better. I've been yawning all day and I'm looking forward to a lie-in tomorrow. I kept myself busy by sorting out University stuff, doing a little writing and relaxing on the sofa with the paper. Tomorrow will be a much better day, I'm sure.

On a slightly cute note, my mother came home from work today with a little parcel for me. My mum bought me some anchor print pjs and jelly sandals! Isn't she sweet? She wanted to make me feel lots better and she has.

This outfit cheers me up! A bright pink sleeveless ADAM silk jumpsuit is worn with a lilac Topshop belt and a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag. To keep this look casual and fresh for daytime wear, I've added a boyfriend cardigan from Forever21 and some lace-ups from Wet Seal. The bangles featured here and from the wonderful ASOS and I've added a lust worthy watch by Toy Watch.