Wednesday 1 April 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for the start of the end.

Lectures are few and far between now and that the Easter holiday are starting, I'm beginning to get a little overwhelmed by all of this. In a few weeks time- around seven- I'll have graduated from my course and it's been the stuff of dreams!

It's odd how one can be terrified of educated despite being a grade A student but Sixth Form never worked out for me and thus I embarked on a thrilling journalism career which took a lot of hard work but which I am still progressing to this day. When I returned to education, I wasn't sure I'd graduate (ill health being the biggest worry) but I'm starting to really realise that this is it and I'm really proud.

My outfit today symbolises my future- one of fun, success, professionalism and education. This dress is by Philosophy Di Alberta Ferretti and I've toned it down with a straw bag from Juicy Couture straw bag, mustard colour platforms from Peacocks and gold jewellery. The necklace probably has been featured here before but I need to really purchase it, it's by Disney Couture. The pretty ring is American brand Wet Seal and the pink gold butterfly earrings are by Ileana MakriIleana Makri.



The start of the end.
The start of the end. by hollieanne featuring Disney Couture jewelry