Thursday 2 April 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for having the spring sniffles.

Hurrah- I have a major cold and cannot breath through my nose. Welcome to spring! I started feeling ill yesterday and my weak immune system made the decision to make things a million times worse this morning. I should have spent the afternoon having lunch with friends but had to opt out and spend my time soaking in the bath, taking flu pills, working my way through loads of tissues and falling in and out of sleep.

What do you do when you're feeling ill? I'm sure we're all fans of a duvet day, hot chocolate and perhaps sympathy from a good looking bloke/bird. I only had two out of three today but that'll do for now!

I didn't even have the energy to pop out for a newspaper today but this outfit is the perfect casual outfit for slouching at home in and going out for an essential supply of magazines, chocolate and super soft tissues. The jeans I've used are by J Brand, the over sized tee is Topshop and this wonderful Blondie charm bracelet is by Lucky Brand. Miu Miu provide beautiful classics with some flat peep toes and a stunning patent bag.

Spring sniffles.
Spring sniffles. by hollieanne featuring Lucky Brand bracelets