Wednesday 8 April 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for going off to Stoke.

Early post today. The family and I are off to Stoke today. Why? Well, I'm regaining some of my childhood and I'm off to Alton Towers! I'm rather excited. We're staying over in a hotel tonight so we're all refreshed and alive for all the child-like fun we're going to be having tomorrow. I missed out when my family went to DisneyWorld (I had too much work on) so I'm looking forward to this little treat for all five of us.

I think it'll take around three hours in the car- can I manage it? With a twelve year old and an eight year old in the back with me? Fingers crossed! I have my iPod all loaded up and ready to block out the noise of my squabbling brothers.

I'll be blogging tomorrow evening once we're back so I'm sure I'll have a story or two about some super scary ride that made me throw up/cry/lose my favourite bracelet on.

So, with all the travelling, I need a comfortable outfit today. I've gone for a fab pumpkin slouched tee from Topshop, some skinny jeans by Acne and lovely little gladiator sandals by Wet Seal. To add a little glamour, I've gone for some much needed sunglasses by Miu Miu and a large Miu Miu bag to pack all my magazines in. Finally, I've used this stunning Bottega Veneta amber ring. See you tomorrow!


Stoke.
Stoke. by hollieanne featuring Miu Miu shoulder bags