Friday 24 April 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for a headache.

My psychical health hasn't been great lately. I feel all I've done is blog about how ill I've been feeling this week, sorry. I've had a headache all day which probably wasn't helped by a late night last night and getting involved in a silly argument. I'm hoping, really hoping, to have a calm night tonight.

When I get psychically ill, it's normal due to stress so I've promised myself an ultimate weekend of relaxing and trying to apologise to those around me who I've annoyed with my silly hormones and grumpy attitude. Wish me luck!

What have you lot been up to this week? I hope you've had a great one and that you have a brilliant weekend lined up.

The outfit I've made up for today would be worn out to dinner with friends or my love. I've selected a Marc by Marc Jacobs tunic, some white Topshop jeans and earrings from Forever21. I've gone all multi-coloured with accessories and used some Antik Batik sandals, Topshop bangles and a fab bag Fendi.