Tuesday 28 April 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for getting her tattoo.

That's it, it's all over and I now have something with me for the rest of my life (I don't mean MYB). My 'believe' tattoo is simply beautiful, a stunning reminder that I have my happy ending.

I'm shocked at how easy it all was, actually. I expected to come back and tell you all that I was screaming at the top of my voice in crazed pain and that I passed out but it was fine! The pain itself was just like a cat scratch and nothing unbearable, even by my girly girl standards. It was over in a few minutes and the after care is going to be so easy.

I'm very pleased to say that I'm a happy girl this evening. Now, my Internet is playing up and I'm typing this from my iPhone. There won't be an outfit tonight, sadly. Apologies.