Monday 13 April 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for a sunny Easter Monday.

Bank holidays are the best, right? Hope you've all enjoyed that extra day off. What did you get up to? Of course, I was sunning myself in the garden but found myself in crippling pain all day due to my silly kidney infection. Typical that the doctors was shut on the day I really needed it but hopefully I'll be able to get in tomorrow for a checking over.

I managed to do a little spring cleaning today and a little work on the novel but I mainly found myself either sat comfortably enjoying the sun in the garden or watching television, my pain allowing me not to do much else. Never mind, I'm in very good spirits today thanks to a beautiful week planned ahead.

Now for the fashion! I've started with this super sweet English rose print vest from Topshop which I'd wear tucked into these stunning ChloƩ shorts. I've added a vintage bag and some patent leather flats by Lanvin. Finally, I've added some fab sunglasses and a sweet little ring both from Forever21.