Saturday 18 April 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for being an editor.

Well, an editor of my own work. As many of you know, I'm working on my first novel and I'm finding it much harder work than I ever thought despite it being an utter pleasure. The editing of all my writing can take so long and I change my mind over things all the time so a lot of work needs to be put in. When I write, I just go and go and go and I often scribble 5,000 words in a day without taking a moment to stop and do some editing. Then it catches up with me. I've spent today just working my way through it all and doing some much needed editing of my book. My mind feels so much clearer now.

I'm exhausted today, though. I have that quite nice feeling of being sleepy and warm and needing a nap. I'll sleep well tonight!

My outfit for today is all about comfort but style- popping out to the shops for a newspaper and a sly bar of chocolate, sitting at my desk and working away with Radio 2 in the background, laughing at photographs from the past few days and scribbling down feature ideas. This top is so stunning but I sadly have no idea where it's from, I believe it's some sort of Japanese label. The jeans are Stella McCartney, I've gone for some cute Converse and added a gorgeous Prada bag. The ring featured here is Disney Couture, the watch is DKNY and the bracelet is from ASOS.