Friday 17 April 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for a wonderful Friday.

Friday is clearly the best day of the week, or at least it certainly has been for me. Ah, I'm still in that mood from last night where I have a lot of faith in love and life. How long will that last, I wonder? It never appears to last too long for anyone but I'm enjoying it.

I woke up late this morning, sat sipping tea in bed for a while and then whipped up an incredible brunch complete with champagne cocktails! Once I was all dressed and ready, I went out for Starbucks and enjoyed the most wonderful company (as I had been all day). I ended today walking around Fenwicks and embracing myself in all things Mulberry. I hope you've also had a fabulous day!

So, the outfit. I've gone for this beautiful floral Dorothy Perkins dress, added some Faith heels, black tights and a lovely bag from Miss Selfridge. As it was cold today, I've used this incredible silk trench coat by Ossie Clark.