Tuesday 27 January 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for television and tea.

I'm bored! I cannot take illness. I cannot take days off. And I certainly cannot take this exhaustion. And yet I have at least 3 more days of it. Kill me now!

This morning was odd; I woke up but kept drifting in and out on a super deep sleep that only lasted 10 minutes at a time. In the end, I went back to bed for several hours and only forced myself to wake up because my father was popping round for tea.

The guinea pigs and I sat watching mindless television pretty much all day. Reading hurt my eyes too much so that was, rather sadly, out of the question. How am I going to manage several more days? Shame MYB can't get away from work this week to come and spend some time listening to BBC World Service and reading the papers with me. One must remember it's the boyfriend that's middle aged and not self. Thus, note to self: have more fun! Anyway...

I looked horrid when my father came over earlier today but scrubbed up OK to pop out for a bit of fresh air. This pretty cardigan is Sonia by Sonia Rykiel, the jeans are True Religion and these stunning heels are Jimmy Choo. I've used some Banana Republic earrings, a Dorothy Perkins ring and an incredible Topshop bag. Finally, some vintage sunglasses to wear when my migraine becomes too much.

Television and tea with my father.
Television and tea with my father. - by hollieanne on Polyvore.com