Sunday 25 January 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for swollen glands.

The psychical illnesses keep on coming and after a disturbed sleep, I find myself with really swollen glands. I've spent today with a huge migraine that ripped across my eyes and didn't disappear even after strong pills. Tomorrow morning will see me being tested for some kidney problem. When will this end? I feel exhausted!

However, despite feeling like death, I was able to do a wee bit of shopping for art supplies and a perfect piece of fashion beauty that holds more of a sentimental value between MYB and I than you'd think. A girl can always shop, right? In sickness and in health, as they say!

Apparently, according to my sensible BFF, I need to keep my neck warm in times of pain with my glands so I took such joy in going through my two (yes, two!) pashmina drawers and selecting the right one to go with a green and purple combination I'd already pre-planned for the day.

Sunday chic inspires the outfit for today but with an added need to stay warm and well. The striped top and perfect denim skirt are both by Cath Kidston and the flats are by the legend of Louboutin. I've gone for some pretty Rebecca Norman hoops, a Vanessa Bruno bag and a very plain blue scarf. Until tomorrow...

Swollen glands.
Swollen glands. - by hollieanne on Polyvore.com