Wednesday 7 January 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for missing the bus.

It's a lame subject, I know. But I did miss the bus today and it did really upset me. It's odd but a tiny event such as missing the bus would normally set my BPD into overdrive and I'd become a bit manic and cry my eyes out but not today- thank you hormones!

I guess the worst thing about missing the bus is having to stand out in the freezing cold until the next one and today has been especially cold but I was aided by an immense H&M scarf which more than kept the chill out.

On a side note, yesterday marked 100 really successful days of Dressing For! I'd like to thank everyone who has e-mailed me such kind words in relation to the blog and I look forward to reaching the next 100 posts.

The outfit today is everyday glamour with some pretty heels for me to stomp about in in anger after the bus incident. The double breasted coat is by Alice + Olivia and I love the colouring of it. Tibi, one of my favourite labels, have created this wondrous bow dress and I've added some white tights and pretty peach heels by Sonia Rykiel. The bag is Urban Outfitters, the earrings are Juicy Couture and I've added a pretty little bow ring to finish off the look.


Missing the bus. by hollieanne