Friday 23 January 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for a lazy day.

Woken up by a text from an old friend this morning, I was reluctant to leave the comfort of my blankets and bed socks but I may as well not have as today was spent in such a relaxing way. I should really have popped into campus to do some work but I was in appalling pain so opted for daytime television, Richard Dawkins and Elle magazine.

A hospital visit awaits me on Monday morning but we found out today that my Yummy Mummy will be starting her new job that same day so I'll be smiling no matter how many needles are pinned into me. Urgh, horrible idea.

OK, a pile of trashy gossip magazines are calling me so onto the outfit. The outfit is rather summery but with lovely blue winter tones and a sweet little outfit for doing little more than pottering about the house in and grabbing some groceries. This gorgeous floral dress is by 3.1 Phillip Lim and I'd pull the waist in a little with a Fendi belt. I've added a gorgeous Juicy Couture snowflake necklace, a ring by Monica Vinader, a beret available from Urban Outfitters and a wonderful soft leather tote by Miu Miu. Finally, some love/hate shoes that I think I'm rather in lust with.

Skimmed milk.
Skimmed milk. - by hollieanne on Polyvore.com