Friday 16 January 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for celebrations.

We all went out for dinner tonight- all five of us in a giggling gang and sitting by the roaring fire as we munched on Italian meats and peppered strawberries. It was a wonderful evening coupled with ridiculous laughter and masses of wine.

Tonight we were celebrating a birthday, a new job and- perhaps as a side note- my philosophy success. In Britain, especially, we're never ones to give praise but it's always nice to raise a glass and celebrate. I'm feeling stupidly low of late but to see others shine lifts my spirits to no end and I'm elated to know such a talented, gorgeous and considerate bunch of people. Thanks, Guys!

Tonight I went for a rather sweet little bohemian look which is very typical of my style; tassels, long necklaces and plaited hair. This pretty dress, which would look gorgeous with a tan, is a cheap but chic little number from Forever21. I've added some Giuseppe Zanotti Leather gladiator sandals, a fringe bag available from Urban Outfitters and a wonderful feather necklace. Finally, pin this corsage into your hair for a sweet little look.

Out for dinner.
Out for dinner. by hollieanne