Wednesday 21 January 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for needing a hug.

I'm exhausted! I had a silly day which resulted in me fighting back tears as I walked to the station on my way home. Why am I never happy? The thing is, I've had a really successful day but I'm just way too competitive for my own liking.

I could really do with an MYB shaped hug, especially as seen as he was too busy to have a gossip with me last night. I had to curl up in bed with zero MYB giggles to send me off to sleep- bad times. And he hasn't text/e-mailed/called me all day! Where for art thou, MYB? Why am I suddenly in Ye Olde English times? I am cracking up with the tiredness.

I'd wear this outfit to hop in a cab over to MYB and make him hug me all night! The beautiful dress and heels are by the one and only Fendi and I've added a lust worthy Marc B bag. The feather hair clip, available from Modcloth.com, would be gently pinned into twisted hair and I'd add these Pippa Small to set the look off. Finally, a wonderful Betsey Johnson tea party ring.

I need hugs.
I need hugs. by hollieanne