Monday 24 November 2008

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for Hollyoaks Later.

I'm in the best mood today. I'm happy, I'm singing, I'm dancing. But can I reveal why? No, not really. In due course, my Dear Readers, in due course...

However, I have to admit that I'm tired today after all the happiness (which I've actually yet to share with anyone. I wish MYB would answer his phone!) so the addition of Hollyoaks Later has to be the icing on the cake. I'm currently giggling as I write but must say that I was suitably shocked at the use of swearing from Josh. He doesn't swear!

I can't wait for the appearance from my current favourite band The Saturdays. Hollyoaks and The Saturdays? My life is too happy (and simple) for words.

Dressing For is happy, happy, happy today! Why not be super colourful? I've used this Tibi bright blue shift dress which is a statement in itself. I've over accessorised with some amazing patent pink peep toes by Alexander McQueen, a fab apple clutch by Temperley London and a pretty Disney castle necklace. Finally, slip on a bright pink cameo ring and sit back and enjoy Hollyoaks Later. What's life without guilty pleasures, eh?


Hollyoaks Later. by hollieanne