Tuesday 10 February 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for needing so much sleep!

This past week has been filled with a major lack of sleep and my plans for an early night last night quickly vanished when I locked myself in a conversation that went on for hours and hours and hours. It was rather pretty and it's nice to feel butterflies about love and life once more after a tiny period of the spark dying in rather a few aspects of life.

But, despite my rather youthful age, I am not one who is able to stay up all night and manage a perfect day of work the next (or should that be same) day. I went to sleep about 530 this morning and woke two hours later to prepare for my day. Plans for today were supposed to including spending the whole time on campus and shopping for jeans but once I snuggled up on the sofa with BBC Breakfast, I couldn't pull myself away. Duvet, herbal tea and the comfort of my hoodie was enough to keep me there all day in a mist of sleep and yawning.

MYB and I exchanged sweet little text messages all day that were a wonder to wake up to in between naps. Now, however, I have to be up early in the morning and don't feel sleepy at all. Bugger.

The outfit I've styled for today is clearly all about comfort but there's tones of the S/S trend of- in more casual terms- pajamas as day wear. Jessica Alba eat your heart out! OK, so not quite but I like this outfit for casual indoor wear. This pretty cardigan is Moschino Cheap & Chic; I love the neck tie. I've added some love/hate leopard print harem pants by Temperly London and selected some grey flats by Tibi. The super soft scarf seen here is available from La Garconne, the ring is Forever21, earrings are Betsey Johnson and the cross over bag is from Dorothy Perkins. Back to bed? Think so!


Sleep is needed!
Sleep is needed! - by hollieanne on Polyvore.com