Tuesday 3 February 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for a bit of a rubbish day.

I woke this morning to notice that my glands were the size of Paris Hilton's breasts. The tonsillitis has returned, I fear. I had to cancel the lunch I had planned and the rest of the day was a bit of a blur, to be honest. Tonight ended with a slight sadness. MYB will be calling to rescue me from such a miserable day soon- giggles, private jokes and plans for this weekend (perhaps) will make me smile.

How bad is the snow and ice still? I went out tonight and, after missing the bloody bus, walked through thick snow and black ice for twenty minutes. I managed to fall on the ice only twice.

Hopefully the plans MYB and I have for this weekend will come off: I really need a weekend where I don't have to watch the clock and can stay in bed getting cuddles until mid-day. I miss MYB a lot. Perhaps I'm just being a silly girl with silly emotions but I could do with a little cry and a cuddle from my man.

The outfit for today is pretty much an indoor outfit, something to be worn just to cook dinner in and do some writing. This grey cardigan is by Dorothy Perkins- I love the sleeve detail. I've added a cami from Vero Moda and a wonderful skirt by Topshop. I adore this Marc Jacobs heart bag; it's a real investment piece that you'll love for a long time to come. Continuing with the blue, I've gone for navy tights and blue satin pumps from H&M. Jewellery is big and bold; this necklace is Banana Republic and the ring is by Miss Selfridge.


Ice.
Ice. - by hollieanne on Polyvore.com