Saturday 21 February 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for being super tired.

Hi! How have you all been? Managed to live without me for a few days? Oh my word, what a few days! Good friends, incredible food, a load of champagne and incredible success. I can't even begin to describe how great everything was and it was brilliant to see old friends and new colleagues. 2009 is clearly my year!

So, like I said, things went very well and I received a few bits of astonishing news which left me in tears of happiness. I've spent the past few days giggling, working really hard, going for pretty walks and drinking champagne cocktails with a large group of dear friends. I'd love to go into more detail but, for the time being, it'll all have to stay a lovely secret.

I've spent today trying to recover and enjoying a lie-in. I'm going to be doing the same thing tomorrow but with more magazines, a lot longer in my nightwear, a pretty catch up with MYB and perhaps an afternoon nap. I am getting old!

I love the outfit for today- it's cute, simple and cosy. This Forever21 cardigan really reminds me of something my granny would knit me back in the day and it has a lovely vintage feel to it. I've gone for a simple Topshop tee, Stella McCartney jeans and flats from Boden. The colourful bangles are Oasis, the ring is Topshop and the watch and bag are from ASOS. Hope you had a great Thursday and Friday, everyone!

Super tired!
Super tired! - by hollieanne on Polyvore.com