Monday 23 March 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for preparing for tomorrow.

I'm back and forwards like a yo-yo this week and tomorrow is no different as I'm away for a few nights on business. Part of me craves my own bed and a long lazy lie-in but I enjoy the rush of travel, work, education, studying, preparing, success and power-dressing.

I've got a fair bit of preparing to do for a very important day on Wednesday but I should be free to do said work whilst snuggled up in a hotel bed in the early evening of tomorrow. Today has been spent stressing like an idiot because I'm determined the make Tuesday and Wednesday a vast success.

I have a stupid migraine right now but it looks like I won't be hitting the pillow for a while because I need to contact a few people regarding arrangements and it appears they're a little busy currently. Oh my word, just give me my huge warm bed and several hours sleep!

The outfit today is highly casual and a little more young than what I normally style together but it's a fun outfit for a day where I need a lot of energy. I heart this polkadot Marc by Marc Jacobs cardigan which I've styled with a Wrangler denim skirt, some black leggings and blue flats from Topshop. This sweet little ice-cream bag and the fabulous floral sunnies can also be found from the high street favourite that is Topshop.


Prepare.
Prepare. - by hollieanne on Polyvore.com