Wednesday 4 March 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for being mad at MYB.

I'm super cross tonight. Why does my lovely other half have to be so bloody disorganised? Why does he always let me down? Why is it me that's left crying when he has work commitments after making some stupid promise that meant a lot to me? I hate BBC tonight.

OK, so I should be mad at the situation and not MYB himself but I'm in no doubt that tomorrow evening- as I prepare for one of the most important meetings of my life- will be minus MYB shaped hugs.

I hate being let down more than anything.

But if we're going to argue, why not do it in style? This outfit is fab and I love the dress which is by Richard Nicoll. I've used some platform sandals by Marni, a Balenciaga bag and a necklace by
Philip Crangi. I've added a pretty silk hairband and a rose ring by Forever21.

Argue.
Argue. - by hollieanne on Polyvore.com