Sunday 22 March 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for being back from the spa.

Apologies for lack of blog entry yesterday, the wireless in the hotel happened to break and I annoyed the receptionist for a while until all he did was offer to give me a call when it was working once more. It didn't work again. Sorry!

Anyway, I'm feeling refreshed and so alive. I've had the most perfect weekend filled with lots of giggles, talking, relaxing and the odd glass or two of wine. It's been lovely just to be around with the people I love the most and giggle about dating, love, sex and shoes. I do realise how girly and perhaps stereotypical that sounds but it's highly true and proved the perfect mix for a brilliant weekend.

This morning so the lot of us read magazine and have brunch in Caffé Nero for a while. To me, coffee and magazines and a few friends makes for the perfect Sunday.

Therefore, with Sunday coffee brunch in mind, I've created this very casual number. The cashmere vest is by Crumpet, I've added some simple Topshop skinny jeans and sandals by Chloé. The ring is Dries Van Noten and the large tote is by Miu Miu. Finally, the statement piece of this outfit, a bright Paul Smith scarf. Hope you've had a great weekend.

I'm back.
I'm back. - by hollieanne on Polyvore.com