Sunday 8 March 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for Sims2.

It's clearly Geek Sunday! I've spent this evening playing Sims2 for the first time in years and it's proven lots of fun. Perhaps that very statement makes me a big geek but I care not, Sims2 is going to provide a welcome distraction for essays and will fill the hours on days off when I really should be catching up on said essays.

Apart from being the biggest geek in the world, I've spent today shopping for anything to help me learn the beautiful Italian language and I've managed to buy a few books and a CD which should get me off to a flying start. I also had a quick peek through a lot of high street stores today and found nothing- not a thing. Surely I'm not bored of S/S09 yet?

Anyway, I hope you lot have had a great weekend and thanks to the few people who have dropped me messages and e-mails to say congratulations/well done on this week, it means a lot.

The outfit featured is geeky but chic- the type of thing I'd wear for a Saturday shopping trip with MYB or perhaps just round the house on a Sunday afternoon. The tee and printed body-con skirt are Topshop, the earrings and ring are available from Juicy Couture and the flats are by Bloch. But it's this bag that is the love for me- Yves Saint Laurent. This bag is £720 of pure love and lust- the colour, the sexiness, the simplicity....everything a girl needs in life!

Sims2.
Sims2. - by hollieanne on Polyvore.com