Tuesday 5 May 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for refreshing the page.

Oh my god, I hate the Internet! I had some stuff to sort out online today and the website went down/crashed/died and I spent ages in my pajamas just wishing for the website to work. After many phone calls, a few tears and hours of stress, all was sorted and I'll reveal some information very soon.

But, for tonight, I feel low. Deadlines and idiots being the main problem but isn't that just life as a journalist? Not even chocolate could help me cope tonight but I keep clicking through the beautiful pictures of my beautiful man and I at the weekend and I grin when I'm reminded how stunning we look together and how happy we look. I think the best way to deal with stress is just to scream and cry all you want through it and then think of some beautifully happy times.

I'm going for an early night tonight as I think it'll do me some good. I'm off to Manchester tomorrow for work, a little shopping and perhaps a romantic late dinner with my love. I'll make sure I blog!

The outfit I've picked for today is so cute just for staying at home and working in. I love this quirky McQ scarf/tee which I've paired with Miss Selfridge jeans. The pink shoes are Converse, these sweet seahorse earrings are Topshop and this gorgeously classic bag is Anya Hindmarch.