Tuesday 12 May 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for sleeping super late.

Wow, this medication is certainly taking over me. I slept until an appalling time today, curled up in a sweet white tee and pink bottoms until lunch time. Luckily, I have Tuesdays free but today feels like such a waste. Once I did wake, I snacked on rice cakes and strawberries for lunch and did a little work before soaking in a hot bath.

However, as willed as I was to be really productive with the rest of the day, I fell back to sleep this afternoon for a good two hours whilst I was in the middle of reading. And I'm ready for bed again! My word, I'm so tired of sleeping.

I've put together such a simple outfit today but it's a classic casual that always looks comfortable and chic. I've started with a tee by James Perse, added some jeans by Adili and thrown on some Dorothy Perkins bangles. Statement pieces come via this cute ChloƩ bag, Antik Batik sandals and this gorgeous floral bib necklace by Dorothy Perkins.