Monday 11 May 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for dinner with the English Language lot.

Ah, will my Monday evenings ever be the same? No more English Language lectures, no more note taking and no more late night bus journeys. How I'll miss it.

Our last task was to review our favourite book and I did so in the allocated time. I titled my essay "A good girl comes undone: a tale of ambition, morals and mind blowing orgasms with powerful older men". I think that sneakily tells a tale of my own life, hehe.

After we finished writing, we headed into town and ignored the match evening mess to feast on Chinese food until we were all so full we could hardly move. Good night out!

The outfit I've styled today is a lot like what I'm currently wearing. Indeed, this New Look blazer is my very own boyfriend blazer that I've just taken off. I've added a Diane von Furstenberg maxi dress, a bag and hair band by Miss Selfridge and a necklace by Forever21. The look is finished with gladiators from modcloth.com and my darling Disney Couture necklace.