Wednesday 13 May 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for a girly evening in with mum.

I have the best mother and boyfriend in the entire world. I'd love someone to live my life for a day and just see how kind, caring, sweet and gorgeous my two most important people are. But it's all about my yummy mummy tonight!

My mum called me this morning to make sure I was well and insisted we have a sweet little evening of cooking dinner, painting nails and just being fabulous. It's been such a simple evening of cooking chicken and pesto pizza, watching television and my mother plaiting my hair as if I was three once more. But it's what I've needed and I'm much happier than I was at the start of the day.

The outfit I've styled for today is perfect for a relaxed dinner out or a few chilled glasses of white wine in the spring heat. I've started with this pretty Topshop tunic, added some Current/Elliot jeans and beautiful sandals by Musa. Forever21 provide pretty extras in the form of a bracelet and ring and this simple but chic clutch is Stella McCartney.