Friday 15 May 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for filming.

I am so exhausted. I was up at 530 and haven't long got home. I was filming in London today for thesite.org and I'd like to thank everyone there for helping things run so smoothly.

Another lot of thanks goes out to the famed Start Boutique and I was totally blown away to meet the owner, Philip Start. I've always had an urge to own my own boutique one day and perhaps that's something I'd do once I've finished my degree. Start really is something else though and I've admired it for ever so long.

The outfit I put together today is pretty, girly and fabulous- just like today. I've started with a blazer from Fredflare.com, added a pretty Forever21 lace shift and some pearls which also come from Forever21. The look is finished with some fab Miu Miu flats and a colour pop Marni bag.