Saturday 2 May 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for the night before her birthday.

It's the night before my birthday and I'm lying alone in a huge bed with half a glass of wine next to me and magazines surrounding me- I'm making the best of a bad situation. I was meant to be out drinking champagne tonight but plans have changed. Tomorrow morning I shall be joined by my love where I'll open birthday cards and gifts from family and then enjoy a day filled with beautiful surprises and lots of love. I've been promised another birthday weekend (as such) as this one hasn't turned out as planned but I'm still going to make the most of tomorrow.

I went on a mini shopping spree this afternoon and dropped a small fortune- who knew Dorothy Perkins would become my new favourire store? Check out their bags this season, I picked up a coral satchel today which looks like it's worth some serious dollars but cost a mere £35!

Outfits resume on Monday, guys. Thanks for all the birthday messages so far.