Saturday 9 May 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for falling asleep.

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. I fell asleep before I had a chance to blog last night. I feel so bad! I started a new course of medication yesterday and the side effects include extreme tiredness. After an hour and a half of taking the first pill, my head was hitting the pillow and I went to sleep straight away. I may have to start blogging during the day for the next few weeks until I get used to the medication.

MYB (my yummy bloke) called me around 830 last night and I can hardly remember our conversation because the medication had made me so sleepy, dizzy and drowsy. Apparently we barely had a conversation because I was that zonked out!

So, I do super apologise to you lovely lot.

The outfit I've made up for today would be worn for a pretty walk around the park and dinner eaten in the garden. I've started with this beautiful red animal print dress by Just Cavalli, added some heels by Kors by Micheal Kors and a bag from Accessorize. The gorgeous tribal necklace is By Malene Birger, the ring is- again- Accessorize and the sunnies are from Topshop. Hope you all had a fab Friday.