Tuesday 26 May 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for report writing.

Dull, dull, dull. How, tell me, are reports interesting? I was trying my hardest to make it fun but I failed. 1.1, 2.5 , 4.7.6... Argh! I want to write about shoes and dating and pretty dresses and finding the love of my life. But sometimes we all have to do things we don't want to, right? Needs must and all.

So, what would I rather have done tonight? Well, I'm missing MYB so I would have loved to have done a pretty cinema and dinner date. Failing that, my actual night of working on an article, flicking through Vogue and relaxing in my pjs with a mocha and cake has actually been rather simple and lovely. How was your evening?

Just a little thing as regards images, connection isn't going to be fixed any time soon so you'll have to make do with words for a little while. But feel free to tell me all your current fashion must haves! I'm lusting after some blue Cavalli sandals and a pink H&M trench. Yum.