Saturday 23 May 2009

Hollie-Anne Brooks dresses for baking.

I've been feeling quite ill today (ouch- sore tummy!) so I've managed little else but soaking in the bath, throwing my favourite jersey dress/leggings/pashmina combo on and doing the grocery shopping. But what I did manage , however, was finding the time to teach my younger brother how to bake a chocolate fudge cake! He delighted in all the folding, mixing and pouring of the cake but what we both really enjoyed was a sneaky lick from the bowls once we were all done. Needless to say, the cake turned out amazingly scrumptious and we all ate some after dinner.

For those of you who were wondering how last night went, I have little to say but for the very fact that I came away feeling empowered and inspired. Beyonce is an inspirational angel and I adore her.